Monday, July 13, 2009

What a weekend!

Dave and I accomplished so much this past weekend ... picked up the yard, edged & mowed all the lawns, cut out the hole in the ceiling over the fireplace for the projection screen, [Robin] painted the screen's housing white, [We] installed the screen, [Dave] fixed the leaking faucet to the washing machine ... [We] cooked a couple of meals ... washed 3 of four vehicles ... put on the backyard rain gutters ... [Dave] washed solar panels ... [Robin] washed floors, vacuumed, etc. ... wow! I'm tired just typing all that in ... I've been holding out on you as I have one more card CASE to share ... have a great night!


We did this card tonight in my 'Girls Night Out' stamping group ... we did a couple more ... a different colored version of the flip card ... I'll try to post it tomorrow ...

No comments: