Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello again!

Boy have I been away for too long ... life happens when you're not paying attention! Where to begin ... our son moved out last September, I left Miller in late October for a Payroll Administrator position at Bentley Prince Street [closer to home, more $$$, etc.]. In December, Dave changed jobs ... he's still at TRL Systems, Inc., however, I was laid off in a RIF on February 6, 2009. I immediately went to my headhunter and found a second headhunter and was again gainfully employed as a temporary for Webb Schools -- a five week assignment. I left Webb on April 2, 2009, and was called back on April 17th . . . they knew we were going to vacation in St. Martin the first week of May and I was grateful! The assignment has now ended and I am looking for work once more.



I've been doing quite a bit of stamping and will share one of the pictures of a card I cased from Elizabeth Martinez . . . Hope you enjoy!

No comments: